Re-Thinking the Integration of Basic and Clinical Sciences in Medical Education Nicole (Nikki) Woods, PhD is the Richard and Elizabeth Currie Chair for Research in Health Professions Education. She is also Director of The Institute for Education Research (TIER) at...
- CLIME Conversation Café Recording: The Jazz of Educational Design: Maximizing the Power of the Arts in Medical Education
- 2024 CALL FOR SMALL GRANT PROPOSALS
- CLIME Conversation Café Recording: The Power of Film in Medical Education
- CLIME Conversation Café Recording: Ethics in Medicine
- CLIME GRAND ROUNDS RECORDING: TAI LOCKSPEISER, MD,MHPE & HEATHER MCPHILLIPS, MD, MPH