What is “good use” of theory in health professions education? A Case Study of Communities of Practice and Situated Learning Theory Session by: Bridget O’Brien, PhD Critiques of health professions education research have prompted members of the community to...
- CLIME Conversation Café Recording: The Jazz of Educational Design: Maximizing the Power of the Arts in Medical Education
- 2024 CALL FOR SMALL GRANT PROPOSALS
- CLIME Conversation Café Recording: The Power of Film in Medical Education
- CLIME Conversation Café Recording: Ethics in Medicine
- CLIME GRAND ROUNDS RECORDING: TAI LOCKSPEISER, MD,MHPE & HEATHER MCPHILLIPS, MD, MPH