Trends in Health Professions Education About This Episode Addie McClintock, MD is an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of General Internal Medicine at the University of Washington School of Medicine. She practices at the University of Washington Women’s...
- CLIME Conversation Café Recording: The Jazz of Educational Design: Maximizing the Power of the Arts in Medical Education
- 2024 CALL FOR SMALL GRANT PROPOSALS
- CLIME Conversation Café Recording: The Power of Film in Medical Education
- CLIME Conversation Café Recording: Ethics in Medicine
- CLIME GRAND ROUNDS RECORDING: TAI LOCKSPEISER, MD,MHPE & HEATHER MCPHILLIPS, MD, MPH