Select a Core:
- Assessment: Measurement of a behavior (such as utilization of a concept to solve a problem, the use of a stethoscope to examine a patient’s lungs, the completion of a patient note).
- Evaluation: Placing a value on the outcome of an assessment (e.g. the behavior meets the standard, or is acceptable, or is excellent). Program evaluation measures whether the curriculum has met its goals for student achievement.
To foster innovation and collaboration in the areas of assessment and evaluation across the continuum of health professions.
- Assessment Methods for Interprofessional Education (IPE).
- Conceptual frameworks for Entrustable Professional Activities (EPAs).
- Development of Regionalized Performance Assessment Centers.
- Milestone development for Undergraduate Medical Education (UME).