Select a Core:
To provide an opportunity for faculty and staff to engage in and improve their leadership skills To advance the UW Medicine efforts of further developing leaders.
Our goal is to enhance leadership development via:
- Skill building/workshop activities.
- Experiential hands-on activities.
- Coaching activities.
- Specific projects aimed at accomplishing organizational goals/objectives linked with leadership development efforts.
- Effective assessment of leadership development efforts at the organizational level (ROD: Return on Development).
- Early identification of potential leaders for nurturing their leadership pathways.
- Development of leadership competencies and associated metrics.